I hate her. She set the movement back 40 years and indirectly is responsible for the death of Harvey Milk and for adoptions to be illegal in Florida and the mind set that outlawed gay marriage in the state too.
I read somewhere that she lives in a trailer park. Just think if she had been nice to us she would have her hair done everyday and a fabulously decorated apartment and pretty flower arrangements...
8 comments:
ah...like a milk moustache...except this is 40 year old rancid orange juice.
I hate her. She set the movement back 40 years and indirectly is responsible for the death of Harvey Milk and for adoptions to be illegal in Florida and the mind set that outlawed gay marriage in the state too.
I read somewhere that she lives in a trailer park. Just think if she had been nice to us she would have her hair done everyday and a fabulously decorated apartment and pretty flower arrangements...
I spew orange juice in her general direction.
Norma and MDP, I was appalled to find this snake lurking in my record collection.
Oh Hai MJ
When I think of her I always remember that cream pie...
Delicious!!!
she sure is a Ho Ho Ho!
Have a very merry one regardless
He's kind of hot. I love a man in chiffon.
Post a Comment