Our darling Mistress MJ has inquired about the gayest thing in her readers' homes.
Most of you know that I am very straight acting so it has been difficult to find something to post.
What?!? What is all that snickering about?
I give you my...
Big Gay Fridge

From top left going clockwise...
- The State of Louisiana capital building
There isn't much to say about this one. Look at it. BP has it lubed up real nice.
- Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy
Given to me after going as her in costume one Mardi Gras. Absolutely not gay.
- Marilyn Monroe
- 1932 Auburn Boattail Speedster from the J.K Lilly Antique Automobile Museum in Hancock, Massachusetts.
- French Onion Soup Recipe
- Card from my lady BFF
- The Eiffel Tower
8 comments:
Oh my good gayness!
Marilyn Monroe! Wearing scarlet!!!
Sxx
Tell, us what kind of cheese are you hiding from us inside the fridge? Don't make me put on my glitter sunglasses and march into your kitchen to view your cheeses!
I just checked my birthday list and found I'd forgotten yours on the 19th.
Happy belated birthday, sweetie!
Oh Cookie, my cheese drawer is pitiful these days. I've gone to low fat this and that. Trying to improve the waistline in preparation for the next Mr. Nude Infomaniac.
Thanks MJ!! xoxo
Ms Scarlett, I'll scan that photo and share it. If only my tits stood up like that. I like saying tits...
...tits, tits, tits...lol.
nothing gayer than the LA capitol.
but is it self-effacing, i mean defrosting?
Post a Comment