JOANIE!
I always thought her name was June... Well in that frock she is....Are you having a sale?...I saw the banner out front...Ile have one of everything thanks....
kine-fucking-hora.
Oh! I know practically nothing about Yiddish sayings. Would a puh, puh, puh be appropriate?Most things are half off Princess. Everything else is completely off.
...and Mistress MJ, I see a resemblance to you.
YowzaWhoever her husband is must have been a saint or something in a previous lifetime, that's all I'm saying.
I applaud every time she enters the room.
What is that behind her ear? Is someone stroking her hair? I didn't see that until now.
It's "Thing" from The Addams Family.
As a non-guy I have to say that I find the unattractive dress a bit distracting from her beauty----but I am guessing that is not what you are distracted by.;-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
JOANIE!
I always thought her name was June... Well in that frock she is....
Are you having a sale?...I saw the banner out front...Ile have one of everything thanks....
kine-fucking-hora.
Oh! I know practically nothing about Yiddish sayings. Would a puh, puh, puh be appropriate?
Most things are half off Princess. Everything else is completely off.
...and Mistress MJ, I see a resemblance to you.
Yowza
Whoever her husband is must have been a saint or something in a previous lifetime, that's all I'm saying.
I applaud every time she enters the room.
What is that behind her ear? Is someone stroking her hair? I didn't see that until now.
It's "Thing" from The Addams Family.
As a non-guy I have to say that I find the unattractive dress a bit distracting from her beauty----but I am guessing that is not what you are distracted by.;-)
Post a Comment