
I've been playing Mr. Fix-It this weekend. Friday I replaced the runner on the stairs and gave the front door a fresh coat of red paint. Yesterday I power washed the house and replaced two rotten floor boards on the porch. Today I hope to paint trim around the windows in the front and then the porch floor.
I'll need a bubble bath before the day is over.
5 comments:
*faints from butch overload*
I love a red door. It'll be just like Elizabeth Arden!
MJ said...
*faints from butch overload*
I get a little woozy from it myself.
jason said...
I love a red door. It'll be just like Elizabeth Arden!
We're painting toenails tonight too in the interest of keeping things balanced.
company coming?
normadesmond said...
company coming?
You might say that. I've decided to sell the old girl and move to a smaller and more manageable place.
Post a Comment