Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Desperation Set In

I opened the box on my nightstand and blew away the cobwebs to see what's inside.  Hiding there was a ring I bought ages ago, an ancient fava bean, grandmother's rosary and just enough dough to replace my failing laptop.



So off I went to our local Best Buy.  The Apple salesman who is there every time I drop by to covet his wares shot me the same disdainful eye roll he gives the hoards of looky loos.  Not today motherfucker!

So I am enjoying the exploration of my new sleek laptop.  My French friends might even call it sexy as they seem to like throwing that word around.  Perverts.

5 comments:

The Mistress said...

Now all you need is a nice Chianti.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

* Fefefefefefefefefe! *

Or however that's spelled...

normadesmond said...

you had a lot of fucking dough in that box.

jason said...

Sheesh....my lucky fava beans never brought me anything good yet.



designing wally said...

'Twas all for you & your leafy greens obsessions...