Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Adventures of Mardi Gras Barbie


YAY!! Look at the beads I caught at the parade!!


I love going to the Quarter after the parade.


No one told me there would be lesbians in this bar.


Let me take a teeny nap here in this garden.


I don't want to go home yet!


Follow the light! Follow the light!


(via a dear friend from MG 2009)

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

Where can I get a vajayjay flashlight?

Ms Scarlet said...

Where can I get love beads?
Sx

Princess said...

Where can I get a lesbian?

jason said...

where can I get a nap.

designing wally said...

I have seen what all the other Barbies are up to and have come to the conclusion that Mardi Gras Barbie has the most interesting life...

ayeM8y said...

What a dirty dolly!

And the Barbie is pretty naughty also.