My dear John is moving out after 11 years of us living together.
I posted something about this which I then deleted. So some of you may have seen that post.
Not much to say about it and I won't be going into the details. Although right now I'm not entirely sure what that will mean overall but I'm just feeling sad over that.
8 comments:
I hope that whatever happens it will wind up being a good thing for you.
I'm sending you a big hug Darling...
Change is really in the air...
I'm offering hugs too.
And a discount at the Infomaniac Shopping Network.
Sorry to hear that sort of change is happening to you. I once had a boyfriend for about two years and when the passion faded I moved into the next bedroom. We made better friends than lovers. Six months later I moved out. How could I hate someone that I once loved. We're best friends to this day.
Condolences to you both. I remember his first weekend in New Orleans. Y'all had a good run. xoxo
11 years is a success.
I am sorry for the hurt.
It matters not the length of time. I was left behind after 30 years and I've learned that it takes about the same amount of time to get over, figure the lay of the social landscape, (hah!) and move on as shorter relationships. It's the investment is time, energy and love that sucks the life out of you.
Contact me personally if you feel the need.
I am so sorry to read this news.
i am so sorry.
Post a Comment