what's to explain? first time i saw him, i came all over the quasar.
And why shouldn't you? P.S. Got any pictures of him naked.?
oooo...I'm so with you.And yes, I do have pictures of him naked....somewhere.
I can't explain it either...
Oh you boys.
Same here.I met his mother while working in Destin Florida. She was kind and lovely and very proud to announce that she was his mother.I had to actually stop myself from asking her if her son was gay.
I don't find him sponge-worthy...But to each his own.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what's to explain? first time i saw
him, i came all over the quasar.
And why shouldn't you? P.S. Got any pictures of him naked.?
oooo...I'm so with you.
And yes, I do have pictures of him naked....somewhere.
I can't explain it either...
Oh you boys.
Same here.
I met his mother while working in Destin Florida. She was kind and lovely and very proud to announce that she was his mother.
I had to actually stop myself from asking her if her son was gay.
I don't find him sponge-worthy...
But to each his own.
Post a Comment