They're all great!!!I can see why seven is your favorite, but with the threat of everlasting wine, I'll have to go with six!
#6 is the prettiest of the bunch certainly. She is representing Almeria in this little beauty pageant.
cute! I rather like the one with the bullfighter.
*Cue Lawrence Welk*
They are so Pretty. What wonderful keepsakes...
¡fabulosa!(sorry, don't know what gender postcards are, so i made 'em girls).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They're all great!!!
I can see why seven is your favorite, but with the threat of everlasting wine, I'll have to go with six!
#6 is the prettiest of the bunch certainly. She is representing Almeria in this little beauty pageant.
cute! I rather like the one with the bullfighter.
*Cue Lawrence Welk*
They are so Pretty. What wonderful keepsakes...
¡fabulosa!
(sorry, don't know what gender
postcards are, so i made 'em girls).
Post a Comment