Should I throw you a rope with a life bouy attached? I leapt into the fray friday. War is hell!
Hayward, come in Hayward.Have you completed the mission? Over.What's your status? Over.
Roger Roses. I read you.Mission at 60% completion.Casualties high at Friar Tuck's Liquor Store.German Riesling held for questioning. Over.
@Princess: Why not throw him a rope with a boy attached?
Ohhh good idea MJ. Princess, throw a Palais houseboy wearing one of your FABU scarves.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Should I throw you a rope with a life bouy attached? I leapt into the fray friday. War is hell!
Hayward, come in Hayward.
Have you completed the mission? Over.
What's your status? Over.
Roger Roses. I read you.
Mission at 60% completion.
Casualties high at Friar Tuck's Liquor Store.
German Riesling held for questioning. Over.
@Princess: Why not throw him a rope with a boy attached?
Ohhh good idea MJ.
Princess, throw a Palais houseboy wearing one of your FABU scarves.
Post a Comment