Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shopping

Friday, in the midst of gift buying mayhem, I ventured out to buy some clothes which I rarely do anymore. During my recent move I threw out things that are out of style. Typically I buy very classic styles so that they last. I found an absolute bargain on a lovely french blue cashmere sweater.

More so than a sweater, there's a gift I need to give myself this holiday. It's not something that one can run out and purchase unfortunately and it cannot be placed in a box. If it could, I would have bought this item years ago.


The past few months have been a step in the direction of allowing me to do this. I'm about to make my life better. Isn't that what we all need in this world?

6 comments:

ayeM8y said...

What could it be...what could it be?

Is it a Poodle?

Is it a vacation to Thailand?

How about a dildo?

I'm going to be guessing all day.

Princess said...

In the immortal words of Whitney before she gort all crazy..the gift of "learning to love oneself" perchance?

jason said...

Ooooo...cryptic and mysterious.
I'm going to be guessing all day too.
Now I want one too. And I don't even know what it is.
But you deserve it. I'm sur eof that.

Heck, being impressionable, now I want a blue cashmere sweater too, though I'm not sure I deserve it.

normadesmond said...

penile reduction surgery?

Roses said...

*sigh*

I don't do hints. Just tell me already.

You deserve the absolute best sweetie.

The Mistress said...

A sex change?