On Labor Day I traded my vehicle in for something new. Butch, no?

Automobiles are getting ridiculously expensive. I'm not much of a negotiator but have gotten better about that over the years. My dear John is great at it. There was lots of haggling and the dealer was even ready to show us the door. Eventually he presented an offer I thought was acceptable.
Unless your willing to pay some major dollars, vehicles today are pretty much style free. Sure they function much better and this new truck drives like a luxury car. But does one really need to cough up 50k USD or higher for something stylish?
If practicality were not a concern this time I'd have one of these.
1960 Cadillac Eldorado

3 comments:
Your new truck is divine...
She is a lesbian Right? What's her name? Has she been around the block? So many Queerstions so little time...
Indeed she needs a name. The truck is white so I am considering Lily. It's a bit feminine sounding but she has her own toolbox and can tow a load. Just like her Daddy.
congrats on your truck! the shot of that caddy is especially nice.
Post a Comment