Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which Tarot Card are You?

I once had a coworker who read palms for secondary income. You'd think she would have seen her lay off coming.

As that might imply, I don't believe in palm, tarot, tea leaf or any other psychic readings. Although I am intrigued by what makes others believe so fervently.

My dearest John in the early years of our relationship had bought himself a tarot deck for fun. Apparently there was something bad about himself that he learned from it which he refused to share the details. He later got rid of them because of this mysterious reason I still don't know. I also understand that he once called Miss Cleo and one of her operators told him something he didn't like. I don't know the details of that either.

Visiting the blog of our dearest Princess, I took the Which Tarot Card are You Quiz. I don't know that I'd consider myself a high priest or a teacher. But I definitely relate to the striving to create harmony in the midst of crisis.


You are The Hierophant


Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.


All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.


The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

Whatever happened to Miss Cleo?

hayward said...

If she's not in prison then she's likely living somewhere under an alias. Maybe I should check my basement. Haven't been down there in ages.

Have all the ISN operators been through a complete background check? She could be right under our nose.

normadesmond said...

i am the devil. certainly surprised me.

here's my tarot tale:

my friend's nephew, someone she'd never really met, came to visit. he brought a deck of recently purchased cards. he did mine...nothing memorable came up. he did hers. he stopped midway & began again, feigning something. this happened again and again he made an excuse. aunt & i pushed him to tell us what was going on. finally he told us, "death keeps coming up." she got cancer and did die a few years later.

do i believe? no way.

jason said...

Oh, I'm as flakey as they come.
I believe it all.
I know. I know.

But I don't think I'm a "magician" according to this test
(and why can't they spell "quiet" correctly, by the way)

I was hoping to be The Devil.