Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ohhh James!

Recently I bought a new gps for my car. Of course one can choose the language and gender of the speaking voice. Maybe I can learn Cantonese while driving.

It seems to me that there should be a gps that speaks in the dialect or accent of wherever you are located. I'd visit Boca just for that reason.

So I've chosen to have the female voice with a British accent. I call her Miss Moneypenny. She's a bit of a stickler but very accommodating.

4 comments:

normadesmond said...

i just received a gps as a gift. i'll have to see if i too can choose my voice.

steve said...

When BR and I rented a car in Spain, we couldn't figure out how to get the GPS to speak English. It just kept barking orders at me in Spanish. Que?

The Mistress said...

Get it programmed in Howard's mom's voice!

hayward said...

Excellent idea MJ!!

It would probably lead every man to his mother's house.