Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dream a Little Dream


I had the strangest dream last night.

I was at an evening corporate event which was being held in a large theater. People from my office were there. A comic came out and was doing rather inappropriate jokes about Michael Jackson. I was mortified because seated next to me was Janet Jackson. Naturally I looked over at her and gave her a consoling nod. AWKWARD!!

Then somehow the dream morphed into a Dancing with The Stars episode where Janet and I were competing against Larry King who was dancing with Gene Shallot.

Maybe the sushi I had for dinner last night had something to do with this.

2 comments:

normadesmond said...

mj sent me!

i know this is SO rude to arrive, uninvited and immediately criticize, but you made me LAUGH! GENE SHALLOT! yes, maybe it was something in the sushi....maybe a shallot!

it's gene shalit.

hayward said...

Welcome Norma!

Funny. The sad thing is that I searched his name to make sure I was spelling it correctly. Clearly I was not paying close attention. He was all hair and mustache in the dream.