Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh yes we HAVE bananas

Jason's recent post which includes his craving for banana pudding reminded me about this long ago Mardi Gras pic. This person paying homage to Josephine was waving hysterically at Pete Fountain who was passing on a parade float. Accessories are key to the look.

4 comments:

Princess said...

Is that A vibrator in you hand or are you just happy to see me?

The Mistress said...

She's gonna bruise those bananas if she shakes 'em too hard.

jason said...

Gosh, I just hope there was no puddin', you know?

hayward said...

We're always happy to see you Princess! You're very stimulating even without mechanical assistance.

MJ, I hate to think what condition those bananas were in by the end of the day. He probably arrived home with scraped knees, torn hosiery and a belt of sagging peels.

I have to agree with you Jason. A wet Mardi Gras parade really is no place for pudding.