Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Few Moments Ago...

I'm at the stereo trying to tune into something interesting and I noticed through the window two teenagers running across my lawn. The doorbell rang and then I saw them run away.

Now the first thing that runs through my mind is a flaming bag of dog crap that must be on my porch. I didn't rush to the door but when I did I saw this.



Some dear friends left a lovely surprise basket of lobelia with a homemade card for a Happy May Day!

3 comments:

Princess said...

What a lovely surprise!
Some times we automatically think the worst, i know that i've been guilty of this...

Great to have such thoughtful neighbours. I think it may well cheer your spirits and speed your recovery :)

hayward said...

Indeed they are VERY thoughtful and I'm already feeling better than yesterday.

The Mistress said...

It's a Desperate Housewives moment.

Like Brie bringing muffins to the neighbours.