Some classic films are simply mandatory viewing. That is not negotiable. There are times that I run across a friend or acquaintance my age who is unfamiliar with the most standard of them. But I must admit that there are some I've never seen that would surprise others. I've been correcting this with suggestions from TOQ and my netflix subscription.

My most recent is Torch Song with Joan Crawford which I had not seen previously. I know, I know. How can any self-respecting gay over 40 not have seen Torch Song? Obviously there are other films more mandatory than this one. If you haven't seen it, please do.
Yes, the role really suits her and I was impressed with those technicolor gams. I also love that black and red dress. The lip-synching however was terribly distracting. But obviously the real reason to see it is for Two-Faced Woman. Oh good lord.

4 comments:
I can't linger here as I need to go and paste rhinestones into my eyebrows immediately.
Great idea! My box of beauty has some dangly earrings that are a must too.
I'm afraid not only have I never seen it, I've never even heard of it.
Ouch.
I'll be handing over my card tout suite.
That last pic, however, has me intrigued and inspired, so maybe I just might need it back for a bit.
You've got to see this movie Jason. I'm surprised it's not a cult classic.
Post a Comment